Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

Today is Thursday November, 25, 2010. I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. But before I do that, I would like to ask a favor of everyone. For me, please, look deep within you soul. Search the uncharted portions of your mind. What are you thankful for on this day? What is it that makes you complete? Is it your family? Is it your achievements? It can be anything.

On this day, I am thankful for numerous things. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the love and support of my family and friends. But above all, I am thankful for the human spirit. This Thanksgiving, things were not going to be an 'as usual' affair for those around me. Things are difficult and we did not know what to expect. That is until an act of selflessness on the part of a friend came into play. This act reaffirmed my faith in the human spirit to be compassionate and caring, and sincere and respectful. It made me appreciate the love and support of those I know and will now forever call family.

So, what are you thankful for? While you ponder this thought, please do so around those whom you love and those who love you. A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment